The Rural Community College Alliance has signed a partnership with Excelsior College that provides graduates and employees of RCCA member institutions with a 20 percent discount off tuition for undergraduate degree programs and a 15 percent discount off tuition for master’s degree programs.
Excelsior has created customized pathways as part of its 3+1 bachelor’s completion program, which allows students to take 30 additional credits with your institution, transferring up to 90 credits, and finishing the remaining 30 credits with Excelsior.
Excelsior is an online not-for-profit institution with regional accreditation through the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. Founded in 1971 with the mission to assist working adults complete a degree, Excelsior offers:
- Associate and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology, health sciences, public service, nursing, and liberal studies, and master’s degrees in business, technology, health sciences, public service, and nursing.
- Generous transfer policies that help reduce the cost and time to degree completion
- Credit for knowledge gained on the job, through military training, certifications, licensing, and self-study
- Flexible online programs allowing students to fit education into their busy schedules
- Scholarship and financial aid opportunities
- Consistent ratings as a Best for Vets college
- More than 45 years of experience helping over 170,000 adults earn their degrees
As the regional director for this partnership, I would like to speak with you regarding how we can share the benefits of our partnership with your students and staff. I look forward to working with you.
Please share this news with anyone at your institution who might be interested in learning more about what Excelsior has to offer. It’s never been easier to grow your enrollments and save your students money!
Regional Director of Strategic Partnerships